Test user journeys, not HTML
It's not just "yet another framework".
We've engineered the UI-licious test engine from the ground up to make tests more readable and meaningful so that it can be easily validated and maintained, and agnostic to whatever HTML code is written so that tests are more robust, future-proof, and reusuable.
I.goTo("https://uilicious.com") I.click("Log in") I.fill("Email", "[email protected]") I.fill("Password", "supersecretpassword") I.click("Log in") I.see("Invalid username or password")
Write and run tests within the same workbench
- Work faster writing your tests and run them side-by-side within the Editor.
- Organise your tests into individual projects.
Resolve issues swiftly with complete and actionable test results
- Save time going back and forth to collect information developers need to reproduce a bug.
- Send your developers a replayable test report with all the information they need to reproduce the error and swiftly fix it
- Screenshots are automatically captured for every step to help developers quickly see what's happening
Monitor your app continuously and get alerts when something breaks
- See everything that matters in your dashboard.
- Schedule jobs to run tests automatically.
- Get alerts via email, Slack, webhooks when there's a problem.
Test on major browsers
Run your tests on Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Microsoft Edge, and yes - even IE 11, over the cloud on the UI-licious testing grid.
Connect UI-licious tests to your continuous delivery pipeline using the CLI.Read the docs
Issue Tracking Integration
Connect UI-licious to your favourite issue tracking tools to track the status of errors. Coming soon.
Plans for all shapes and sizes
(no signup required)
For individuals that just want to run a few quick tests and share it with others.Create a Test
For individuals and small teams with small private projects or want to get started.Learn more
For professionals and teams that need some heavy-lifting for large projects.Learn more
Looking to setup a large scale deployment of UI-licious on-premise?Contact Sales