We've released a new UI-licious test engine with new commands and several fixes.
🚀 New commands:
I.hoverOnfor hovering over elements.
I.rightClickfor righting click on elements. Note that this is only useful if you have a customise the behavior for right clicks on your application. By default, this will open the default OS context menu, which is not accessible by the test engine for interaction or screenshots.
I.typenow accepts key chords, meaning you can press multiple keys at the time. You can provide a key chord as an array of keys to the command e.g.
I.fillwill now properly clear right-aligned input fields or input fields with values in RTL languages before filling in the values.
I.dontSeeshould now return
falsewhen element is not visible on the page
- Fixed issue with test crashing when new tabs are opened in some edge cases.
- Improved error message if element cannot be found for
- Fixed issue with alerts being auto-dismissed by default in Firefox.
- Fixed issue with test crashing whenever alerts are opened on Safari and IE11.
- We've also rewritten the test engine in Typescript in order to speed up future development work - woot! 🕺🕺🕺
That's all, merry christmas everyone, and happy new year!